Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home Styles Furniture Kitchen Cart with Breakfast Bar in Natural Finish

Product Review

I've a small-ish home, having a combined kitchen/eating area that has too few cupboards and too little counter space. I compensated for storage with a two-door upright fiberboard cabinet, and utilised the tabletop for work space. Lately I priced a kitchen renovation to add a built-in island/breakfast bar but thought to attempt a portable prior to commiting towards the expense. I identified this unit on sale (saved $150), and like it enough that I'm putting the built-in on hold! Some friends visiting my house assembled the unit before I arrived from work. The knife rack was broken in shipping but I did not pursue that with the manufacturer for the reason that I planned to not install either the knife rack or the towel holder. When I can't speak to ease of assembly (have an understanding of it was a bit difficult) or towards the manufacturer's capability to address damage, I genuinely like the cart. It's stable and stays put when desired, is simple to move when you decide on to, adds the storage space I will need, and all pieces fit together for a nice completed look. This is really a very cost-effective, versatile, and (More...)