Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catskill Craftsmen Preston Hollow Kitchen Cart


Product Review

Not certain what happened to the other reviewer, but I'd recommend he call the manufacturer as other reviews for their items suggested they were incredibly accommodating if there was a predicament (portion of the reason I took a opportunity on this even though there were no reviews in the time). Anyway...I bought this as a microwave stand for my kitchen. We have to have additional storage below our microwave and I hate having just a big open region like most microwave stands have, so this fit the bill nicely. Cake mixes and baking-type items fit on one shelf of the storage region on the left with all the door, and 3 full bags of chips fit on the bottom (with nonetheless a bit of room left more than for a huge canister of oatmeal along with other odds and ends). On the open shelves, I have one basket with food in it, and on the bottom is room to store all of my cookbooks (2 rows, one behind the other). The drawer doesn't have any rollers, but it still a good size for potholders, chip clips, along with other odds and ends. I wouldn't put stuff in there that requirements to be accessed every single day since it might not hold up. (Read More...)