Sunday, October 30, 2011

Catskill Craftsmen Double Door Kitchen Cabinet, White


Product Review

The cabinet shipped and arrived fairly rapidly. It was not challenging to put together - you almost certainly want to have an electric screwdriver though. When I very first put the extremely bottom shelf in (created of one thing low cost like particleboard), I was worried that it seemed too flimsy, and it did not seem to fit quite well at 1st. Nevertheless when I put it all together the bottom fit fine, and doesn't appear to be too flimsy right after all. The rest was cake. The piece looks nice in my kitchen and doesn't take up an excessive amount of space, which is great 'cuz my kitchen is fairly tiny. The leading is large enough to fit my toaster-oven, as well as the shelves hold an excellent quantity of stuff. The doors fit on the piece well and open and close with ease. All in all, a great buy! (Review More...)