Monday, October 17, 2011

Powell Medium Oak Kitchen Butler


Product Review

I bought this item direct from Amazon in Medium Oak. I was hesitant to purchase furniture online "sight unseen" however it looked nice, so I gave it a shot. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of this piece. It is solid wood with top quality sliders and hardware. There are many good add-ins that come with the product, for example a knife block, knife drawer, spice rack, silverware trays, etc. The granite insert is nice, too. No cheaping out here. It has held up very nicely over the past year. This kitchen cart is certainly a bargain when you take into account the price of the pressboard stuff sold at main retailers for close the same cost. I get a lot of compliments on the kitchen cart in our residence and would extremely advocate it to pals. (More Detail...)